• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

cholestyramine

xrayspex

hello does anyone know if in the US you can get Cholestyramine without NutraSweet? I was going to see if my doctor Would let me try it but I've seen others who had some and there was aspartame added to it for the drink-That stuffs about as bad as any toxin you might have already and I get negative effects from it
thx

Last edited:

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
It looks like possibly the Light version is the one that contains that. The regular version doesn't seem to.

Light contains the following inactive ingredients: aspartame, citric acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor (natural and artificial Orange), maltodextrin, propylene glycol alginate and xanthan gum.

Cholestyramine for Oral Suspension USP contains the following inactive ingredients: acacia, citric acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavor (natural and artificial Orange), polysorbate 80, propylene glycol alginate and sucrose.

I found that info on this page: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailym...5058-22c3-4f57-9b61-9bc6fcd6e240&type=display

I would verify with your pharmacist though.