• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CFS/ME and/or CFS Patients under 18 and under 50 needed for Stanford Study (Ron Davis & Mike Snyder)

If you can travel to Palo Alto, CA: The ME/CFS Collaborative Research Center (collaboration between Mike Snyder and Ron Davis) is looking for patients with doctor-diagnosed CFS or ME/CFS (they are not currently taking patients who have only been diagnosed with ME) who would like to participate. They need to recruit more patients both in the under 50yo and in the under 18yo groups to get a better undrestanding of the origin of the disorders. Their IRB allows them to share the final findings with the trusted patient's physician for potential treatment use. Contact Fereshteh Jahaniani at fjahania@stanford.edufor more information.

Diwi9

Administrator
They need people at the moment before April 20th, but this is some sort of an ongoing study, so that you may be able to participate at a later date too.