• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

cAMP, SNPs

aquariusgirl

So in pouring over my DNA data in Enlis, I noticed I had 345 DNA variations in PDE4D,
Eight are rare
None of them are protein coding.
I have double the number of any of the other genomes I am comparing to (total of 4).\

Doesn't cAMP come up a lot in ME research?

anyone else?

Dan_USAAZ

So in pouring over my DNA data in Enlis, I noticed I had 345 DNA variations in PDE4D,
Eight are rare
I have double the number of any of the other genomes I am comparing to (total of 4).\

anyone else?

Using Promethease, I am showing only 10 SNPs on PDE4D. Mine do not look rare.

pattismith

Eight are rare

anyone else?

Did you had the v4 ship or the v5 ship of 23andme?

The v4 gives much more snp than the v5...

aquariusgirl

V3 chip...i think?

dan....i don't think we're comparing apples and apples he....but someone else should explain Enlis and what it can do.

hey @pattismith have you got Livewello? Check out the user TM... don't know who this person is (researcher?) but very interesting templates. worth a follow i think.

Last edited: