• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Calendar of ME/CFS events - ask questions and discuss it here!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Edit: This post refers to a calendar that I started and no longer run. Please look in the Upcoming ME/CFS Events subforum to see if a new one has replaced it.

Last edited:

Wally

Attempting to revive PR Member @Sushi’s Calendar and Discussion for Discussion of 12/13/2017 and 12/14/2017 CFSAC Meeting and Related Discussion via a new thread set up under General ME/CFS Discussion. See, location of thread for discussion related to these meetings at http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...-13-2017-and-12-14-2017-cfsac-meetings.56603/

@Sushi - please free to move/edit my attempts to revive Calendar of Upcoming Events and location of Discussion/Comments related to the substance of those events.

Last edited: