• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B12 Neuropathy?

Dear @Learner1 thanks again for the help!!! :) It seems like you are a doctor ... or simply a person with immense personal experience after all these years.
I will see your links and suggestions as soon as I can.
It's a lot of time I want to check my diet and fill my gapa once for all, I think I should start.
Anyway, I am taking integrators now, like Alanerv (that my doctors prescribed me the last month). Let's see if they do something ...

About antibiotics, my oxalates are ok and I have not crystals. I have to take them very often for months since 2010 and cannot give them up now: it's a very serious and dangerous problem. However, I try to do all my best to avoid using them when not necessary and avoid related problems.

You're right: only I know my body by the "inside", I must remember it!

Thank you very much!!! With affection :angel: