• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Aphasia

Sarahloudobby

Hey everyone
Sorry I have been quiet lately. Just coming to the end of the six week summer holiday here in the U.K. I’ve managed well and I think the kids have had a good summer but my goodness my brain fog symptoms are worse at the moment. It’s always bad when I have lots going on, the more I have to do the more i forget. I speak and I leave words out or stutter. I’ve left taps running twice and flooded the kitchen . Urgh :(
X

Moof

Congratulations on surviving it. :) Back to the routine next week, and once everything settles down you'll have a bit of quiet time to recover at least some your sanity! I do know what you mean about aphasia – I get it as well. My brain behaves like a browser on dial-up internet, with too many tabs open. :lol: