• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone had success w Klinghardt protocol for tonsils

Hi,

I’ve tried tons of neural therapy for a decades’ long struggle with tonsilitis, no luck. I read that after a certain point the tonsils become too scarred to regenerate. My new Klinghardt trained physician is recommending frequency specific microcurrent to regenerate then. Any luck with this alternative to surgery? (I’d love to do the cyropraxis in Germany but it’s not affordable, $$/energy).

sb4

Sorry, I don't know if that treatment is any good or not. I will ask you this though, how is your tonsilitis related to your illness?

For me, I'm pretty sure it was the onset of my illness however the strange thing is I used to get it almost every year since I was a kid, then as soon as I came with CFS/POTS it stopped dead.

Makes me wonder if the virus is still in my tonsils and because I generally don't get ill anymore my body hasn't been fighting it.

Hd-x

I think ppl. like Klinghardt are very controversical and so somewhat interesting folks.
I know he has his "true beliefers" who dont like any Klinghardt critism, otherwise the guy proclaims the NSA spawns unvisible aluminium networks in the air over some towns, to control the minds off people, to make them ill or whatever so theory.
He told @YT that he has this "top secret" informations from NSA agents.
This has some parallels to chemtrailing and conspiracy theorists.
Each one may for himself decide if trusting in therapies from such guys is the best idea.
.... perhaps it is,..... perhaps not? Obvisously if ppl. beliefe indispensable hard like a rock his therapies work it may perhaps work.
He is a well know listing @Psiram.

Last edited: