• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ampligen Experiences

Daffodil

For those of you not on Facebook, I really wish you would try to check it out because there are several stories of remission using FMT. Of course, as usual, there are stories of remission with everything and the kitchen sink lol But this poop thing is different.

Dude

The User seems to have deleted this on reddit, but someone managed to take a screeshot. Enjoy with caution.

Attachments

• F4j6j4WWEAEkVJw.jpg
    F4j6j4WWEAEkVJw.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 49

Osaca

The User seems to have deleted this on reddit, but someone managed to take a screeshot. Enjoy with caution.
When a user instantly deletes his account as well as the post on Reddit after making a certain post, it is usually not for a good reason.

Dude

When a user instantly deletes his account as well as the post on Reddit after making a certain post, it is usually not for a good reason.
I just read that the study is under NDA. Probably for a good reason, I think the infusions take place weekly and if you're not fit anyway, it's definitely exhausting. Therefore, they will probably try to reveal as little as possible about the effect over time. So that as many as possible stay within trail, despite maybe getting a placebo.

But I think most people already know that ampligen works for some patients, so nothing new here.

lenora

The bottom line is "Who knows at this point." Thanks for sharing it with us. Yours, Lenora