• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

xrmv testing- australia

alex3619

Hi, I agree with heapsreal about the Bond study. However, it is probably short sighted of them because their research could probably tell us a lot about pathophysiology even if XMRV is the cause. We need all the info we can get. Bye, Alex

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
They also mentioned that Eka, who is one of the scientists, is also studying our different cytokines and these results we dont get until the end of the study, not like the nk function test. 6 months left then the 18month study is finished. Dont know when we will see all the results but this type of nk function test is suppose to be used as a diagnoses of cfs as well. So if this was going to be a test for cfs, i think its down the gurggler if xmrv/mlv's are the cause as testing for the retro viruses will be the cfs test and nk test will be of know use in diagnoses of cfs, but i think will still be of use as improving nk function picked up through testing can tell us if treatment is working.

cheers!!!