• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Work from home idea for artists, writers, musicians, etc.

Paralee

I'm an "artist" with consignments backing up. Ugh! Also poet, crafter, sewer, and no energy to do it. Sorry, also absent minded, forgot to look at your link.

undiagnosed

Just wanted to let you guys know I created a Patreon page. If you have any feedback, I'd be happy to hear it. Also, if you or anyone you know are interested in the work I'm doing and have the means, I would greatly appreciate any support. I envision the software I am working on being useful to not only people with chronic disease, but also healthy individuals who are proactive about their health and get regular checkups (annual bloodwork, etc.). They'll benefit from anomaly and trend detection features to identify unusual changes in data early. Also, having healthy people in the database will be beneficial later on when machine learning algorithms are applied to diagnosis tasks.