• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Which sources of GcMAF are reliable?

snowathlete

Im trying to understand which sources of GcMAF are reliable - i.e. what they say they are!
From what i have read on this forum, there is some doubt.

The gcmaf.eu guys - who are they? I know that one guy associated with them, David, seems to get some peoples backs up here, but im not really interested in that, just whether the product they do is any good. They say it is and claim independant testing:
http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114&Itemid=53
But has anyone checked these claims with the places mentioned?

David has made some claims that others may be supplying vit d surreptitiously but i dont know if this is true, or how David knows. Does anyone have a clue about this? My guess is that it cant be true, at least in most cases, as else people having the treatment woudlnt have gotten better. It would seem more likely to me to be a watered down version being sold by anyone wanting to scam people, else without results (eventually) people woudlnt continue to buy it.

But what do people think? Anything solid would be great!

thanks

perrier

I'll PM you now!

Hi folks:

I too want to know where a reliable source is to be obtained. Please message me too.

This is very serious. We are dealing with very sick people and the source has to be reliable.

Thank you. Helene