Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Which doctor to see ?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Omar88, May 28, 2017.

  1. Omar88

    Omar88 Senior Member

    Hi guys , it have been 6 years of illness and it seems that mine is little bit different from a lot of you !
    body is changing from inside :

    inflammation is more all over the body , pain , fatigue , nerve damage , and now i cant handle antibiotics and other some other kind of treatment white it was fine before , and today after my CT scan i took persistent generalized lymphadenopathy diagnose from my infection disease doctor , telling me i only saw that with few cases of HIV something like 5 % only .. and it was there with me fore 5 years

    did any one had persistent generalized lymphadenopathy for years here like me ?!

    my all blood tests are normal thankfully , MRI for brain and spinal and the guy who made my CT scan told me its fine and i can take my results by tomorrow and there was nothing except some small lymph in neck , armpit , chest and the groin area and he think its fine as other medical workers :)

    MY infection disease doctor set with me today and talked to me as a friend telling me to travel and i should not wait any more , he will help me by ordering tests from here so i can take with me and do others out side ..

    Which doctor in Europe is best and in which country , best labs !! please help me friends i just for my visa to Europe and its hard to get another one soon so i have to do it all while am there !

    i will be waiting your ideas

    Jennifer J likes this.
  2. Snowdrop

    Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

    Omar88, Jennifer J and Valentijn like this.
  3. Hip

    Hip Senior Member

    That's an easy question to answer, because believe it or not, there really is only one internationally-known ME/CFS doctor to cover the whole of Europe: Dr Kenny De Meirleir (Himmunitas, near Brussels, Belgium).

    Whether an ME/CFS doctor might be suitable for your own illness, which may be a little different to ME/CFS, I am not sure. Dr De Meirleir has access to a lots of different test though.
    Omar88 and Valentijn like this.
  4. Omar88

    Omar88 Senior Member

    i will give them a call by tomorrow so i can make an appointment
    Hip likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.

Share This Page