• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to buy mutaflor and hydroxycobalamin on line in UK?

andre79

Hi guys!

Please help me with something. I need to buy metronidazole, mutaflor and hydroxycobalamin online in the UK. I have been searching in the web and haven't been able to find a reliable site to get them. I need a site that ships to a city in the south of england.

I need to get this stuff before April, can anyone recommend me a site? Preferably a site that you have tried, and have some good experience with them.

Thank you in advance,

Hip

Metronidazole is a prescription drug, so you will not be able to buy it in the UK unless you have a prescription. You will have to ask your doctor. Or use online overseas pharmacies.

MEPatient345

I recently ordered Mutaflor from Breakspear online. They send it with a refrigerated pack to keep it cold. It's expensive but if you want to try, prob the best way to get it. I took it for two months and didn't notice much improvement.