• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What about ME? Indiegogo Trailer

Firestormm

Published 12 August 2013​
Producer/Director: Susan Douglas (Double D Productions)​
I've just been watching. First posted on MEA Facebook. Looks at the Tahoe outbreak, through XMRV, bit about Ampligen, patient interviews, and:​
Dr John Gow : Head of ME research Glasgow Caledonian University
Professor Malcolm Hooper : B Pharm. PhD. MRIC. C Chem
Nasim M.Jafry : Author
Dr Sarah Myhill : Largest list of patients with ME in the UK.
Helen McDade : Retired vetinerary surgeon and carer.
John Sayer : Chairman of ME support Norfolk .
Dr Charles Shepherd : Leading medical spokesman for British people with ME
Annette Whittmore : founder of the Whittmore Peterson Institute for ME/CFS research, USA

It's a trailer promising a full documentary, and asking for help with fundraising for the project.​
Not sure it's been posted here before - I don't think it has having searched for it.​
Might need moving to another forum :)

Here is their main page: WHAT ABOUT ME?

Thanks Sash :love: :)

Thank you for posting this link up last week. Funding is obviously a huge component in getting this documentary completed especially as much more is being revealed to us for potential further exploration. We would be so excited if we could report on the developments occurring in the US and Europe in the film!