• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Update: Low Dose Naltrexone Hellping A Lot!!!

chilove

Hey all,

Just wanted to report that so far after only three days I'm VERY encouraged about the LDN treatment. I feel MUCH less inflammation overall and I'm happier and more energetic and I ate something last night that I'm marginally sensitive to that normally would make me feel bad the next day but today I feel fine. I feel good actually! And I'm not even up to the full dose yet.. I'm 2/3 of the way there.

I'm so excited! I think this might a great potential solution for those of us with inflammation and food allergies and food sensitivity issues.

Check it out: http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/

I'm still continuing on Fredd's methylation protocol and am very hopeful about the prospects of the two working together.

Happy Healing!

*GG*

Lots of people have had good results with LDN. I have been on it for about 2.5 years now, I did a lot of changes though, so I could not say what specifically that has helped me get my life back some.

GG