• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

transdermal energy patches

hi guys,

ok so I am wondering if it is possible to make transdermal (energy) patches at home somehow???

After alot of googling I can't seem to find anything. The thing is I want a way to slowly release lemon juice into my bloodstream (or ACV or any other liquid) which might give me energy. I could just buy energy patches but their expensive and hard to source in the UK.

does anyone know where I would start going about doing this and if its possible???

Its a long-shot and I'm thinking outside the box here but a way to slow release substances into your body would be brilliant for me and many others I imagine.

thanks for tips and advice.

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Are you sure that it is a good idea to put lemon juice or ACV directly into your bloodstream? Do they need to be digested first?

Jonathan Edwards

"Gibberish"
I am not sure what you are hoping to achieve. Eating is the best way to get things gradually into the bloodstream. If you want energy you would need a very bulky patch just to get say a teaspoon of honey's worth in and it would absorb very poorly through skin and make a terrible mess. I think you may be trying to do something that does not make biological sense.