• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thyroid Resistance treatment/latter stages of hypothyroidism Please HELP

brenda

@mustardseed1

People with Hashis are having success with the autoimmune paleo protocol on Facebook and l am too. I had to quit grains totally. Then l began to read about the work of Dr Jack Cruse and connect with nature and especially with the sun and have seen a big improvement.

drob31

on another forum one person mentioned that inflammation can prevent t3 enter cells. do you have any root canals? some people report getting better when removing them and also any cavitations. but special dentist needed for that since most don't know how to extract teeth properly to prevent cavitations. one lady said her ANA normalized after removing root canal. also there is a protocol with antibiotics that helps some people with autoimmune illnesses. are your hashimotos antibodies positive? anti-tpo, anti-tga.

I have a feeling the autoimmune issues trickle down from a pathogen like a virus or bacteria.

Inflamation preventing t3 from entering the cells makes more sense than anything I've heard so far.

drob31

on another forum one person mentioned that inflammation can prevent t3 enter cells. do you have any root canals? some people report getting better when removing them and also any cavitations. but special dentist needed for that since most don't know how to extract teeth properly to prevent cavitations. one lady said her ANA normalized after removing root canal. also there is a protocol with antibiotics that helps some people with autoimmune illnesses. are your hashimotos antibodies positive? anti-tpo, anti-tga.

I have a feeling the autoimmune issues trickle down from a pathogen like a virus or bacteria.

Inflamation preventing t3 from entering the cells makes more sense than anything I've heard so far.