• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Severe vitamin b12 deficiency.Cant get my b12 levels up please help!!!

Eastman

...Also my zinc levels appear to be extremely low.Took the zinc cant taste anything.I think something is missing but I cant find what...

Yesterday at night I think I had a panic attack.My hands became numb and so did my face.To the point my speech was impaired.I was rushed to the hospital because we did not know what it was.I felt like my old self within an hour...
If you think you have low zinc and suffered a panic attack, you might be interested in reading this post.

That said, you do want to be careful with zinc. High doses can be toxic.

You may also want to note that panic attack has also been attributed to vitamin B1/thiamine deficiency.

...For some reason my b12 cant go up...
Incidentally, Dr Derrick Lonsdale wrote in an article about a case where thiamine supplementation not only improved a patient's condition but lowered blood B12 levels, possibly by increasing uptake by cells.