August 8th, 2018: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe ME
Have you heard of our Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance? Please join Jody Smith in observing this day and honoring the 25% of those with ME/CFS who are most severely ill.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Ron Davis Talks About the New NIH Grant (video)

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Ben H, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Ben H

Ben H OMF Correspondent

U.K.
    [​IMG]
    Ronald W. Davis, PhD, Presents
    An Overview of the Recently Funded NIH Project

Dear all,

We are pleased to share a new research update by OMF's Scientific Advisory Board Director, Ronald W. Davis, PhD, produced by Ashley Haugen.

In this brief video, Dr. Davis talks about his newly funded NIH grant. This grant will fund research for 5 years at $500,000 a year and will involve many collaborators. The project is designed to shed new light on the immunology of ME/CFS. Watch the video here.
    To help expand this important research, please donate now.
    With hope for all,

[​IMG]
    Linda Tannenbaum
    CEO/President

[​IMG]
    www.omf.ngo

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) @AshleyHalcyoneH @marilynbsg

2. Diwi9

Diwi9 Senior Member

USA
    My confidence in Ron Davis' leadership just keeps increasing. The work he is coordinating at Stanford, coupled with Dr. Systrom's talk on ME Alert, plus the study from Columbia replicating in part some of Dr. Naviaux's findings...I feel like a picture is starting to come together. The research studies are building on one another and informing new studies. It finally feels like researchers are not just stabbing in the dark, but are beginning to know where to look for answers. It would be incredible if new findings culminated in a sudden flurry of expanded research interest in our illness.

See more popular forum discussions.