• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Preview - MIND THE ABYSS: Part 2

Below is a preview of "Mind The Abyss: Part 2." I started this in early 2014 but put it aside to do the "Scientific Evidence" videos. I thought I would put this part up now because it will probably take me a while to complete the whole thing.

The video begins with a clip many might know from "House M.D." It's inclusion here was intended to be sardonic.

The "House M.D." segment may prevent the video from running embeded on another page, in which case just click on the video again and you should be able to see it on youtube.

SuddenOnset

Last edited:

ahmo

Beautifully done. Now I'm on to your other productions. My husband has post polio syndrome; we share a number of symptoms.
flower-smiley.gif

Dolphin

Below is a preview of "Mind The Abyss: Part 2." I started this in early 2014 but put it aside to do the "Scientific Evidence" videos. I thought I would put this part up now because it will probably take me a while to complete the whole thing.

The video begins with a clip many might know from "House M.D." It's inclusion here was intended to be sardonic.

The "House M.D." segment may prevent the video from running embeded on another page, in which case just click on the video again and you should be able to see it on youtube.

SuddenOnset

Looking forward to the full version.

Looking forward to the full version.

Thanks for remembering Mind the Abyss Part 2, Dolphin.

As it turns out, I got caught up producing a film on the Hornig, Lipkin, et al. study out of Columbia, so I have still not completed part 2 of Mind the Abyss. I'm not sure at this point when it will get done, but now sometime in 2016 at the earliest. I'm sorry to have made a promise that I didn't keep, but I felt that it was more important to work on The Signature, which can be found on the thread below.

The Signature took most of 2015, so that's why MTA2 is delayed.

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/new-video-on-me-cfs-the-signature.41435/