• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please Help The ME Association to Win this Month's Direct Debit competition!

charles shepherd

Many thanks to everyone who has voted today

We got off to a cracking start yesterday and now have almost 470 votes in the first 48 hours

The MEA is still in first place but those in second and third place are catching up

So please vote if you haven't already done so AND share the Facebook link with friends, colleagues and relatives:

https://www.directdebit.co.uk/DirectDebitPromotions/BigBreak2014/Charity/VoteForAGoodCause/Pages/VoteForAGoodCause.asp

You can also vote by texting if you prefer:

BIG BREAK 0381 to 7886

ALL money raised will be going to biomedical research via the Ramsay Research Fund - Rituximab trial or immune dysfunction or neuroinflammation and post-mortem research​

charles shepherd

Please pass this simple message on to friends, relatives, colleagues and any of your Facebook contacts:

VOTE TO WIN £2000 FOR BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH INTO ME/CFS

The MEA Ramsay Research Fund will receive £2000 for biomedical research into ME/CFS if we can win the May 2014 Direct Debit competition

ALL of the money will go to biomedical research as the RRF has no salaries or administrative costs to pay - these are all covered by our general funds

The money will go towards research into one of these high priority areas:

1 A clinical trial of Rituximab

2 Immune dysfunction research

3 Research into neuroinflammation (evidence of inflammation in the nervous system) and/or the post-mortem research that we are already involved with

You can vote via the MEA entry on the Direct Debit website:

https://www.directdebit.co.uk/DirectDebitPromotions/BigBreak2014/Pages/CauseDetail.aspx?CauseId=381

Or by text: BIG BREAK 0381 to 78866

You can also pass on your opinion on research funding through the MAY website poll on the home page of the MEA website:

Firestormm

Holding the lead as at 09.00 this morning. If you haven't voted already, please do :)

Visit this page and share it to your own Facebook to encourage others to vote, or text: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=684964154894579&id=171411469583186&stream_ref=10

:balloons::balloons:

• me-association-100-x-100.jpg
    ME Association

• love-quilts-uk.jpg
    LoveQuiltsUK

• count-the-kicks-100-x-100.jpg
    Count the Kicks

• the-cookie-jar-foundation-100-x-100.jpg
    The Cookie Jar Foundation

• oldies-club.jpg
    Oldies Club

• ncca-100-x-100.jpg
    Neuroblastoma Children's Cancer

Esther12

We're down to second place... the 'count the kicks' group have shot past us.

If they can do that, surely we can respond!

Esther12

All we can do is get as many votes as possible... Prince Fluffy Kareem seem pretty likely to take the lead imo.

Firestormm