• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Plant Based Diet Healing

golden

I guess using Diet, to heal is still considered Alternative. Which is why I am in the Alternative forums.

I have received a hair sample test results done distantly on the Asyra Machine for my vitamin and mineral status.

I have grown fond of these biofeedback machines including the elybra 9. although to be considered extremely experimental.

Its only brought up some amino acid and a couple of enzyme deficiencies. Which I am going to address.

I am best on a plant based diet. And this is something which I feel has been 'attacked' by a naturopath and the Paleo Doctors, even if its in the nicest possible way.

More than that, I now see a central issue is to 'Align' with a plant based diet Doctor.

I think the reasons for this is because the silent 'conflict' it creates in both the professional ans client is not conducive to tapping into our capacity for unlimited healing.

Plus the transferrence that could happen subconsciously in that the client isn't 'allowed' to get well until adhering to a paleo diet.

So I am looking for UK plant based functional Doctors. Possibly Stephen Walsh has come up. I found this list but Its worldwide:

http://thevegantruth.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/plant-powered-professionals-vegan.html?m=1

Should anyone have any ideas on this subject or recommendations that would be great!

:)