• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Persistent Chlamydiae

Enid

Very interesting indeed - thanks merylg - my own Consultants referred to my arthritis as "reactive" (but from what I was never advised so well advised to look into)

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Interesting topic, so much that most docs dont know about these types of infections. Off the top of my head 3 abx are normally used and introduced 1 at a time, doxycycline, then azithromycin and after several months flagyl is pulsed. This strategy is used to kill the infection during its different life cycles. All abx are started off slowly like every second or third day until they are well tolerated then the next is added and so on, die off reactions are common with this treatment and the length of treatment can last years, die off reaction isnt said to last that long though. there is a Cpn thread with alot more info.

cheers!!!