• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Parents of the Italian MMR court case speak out

natasa778

Parents of the child who secured the ruling in an Italian court that MMR triggered autism speak out t

The story of Valentino Bocca is a tragic one. His family have agreed to reveal their identity for the first time as the outcome of their case became public last week. They spoke exclusively to the Mail because they believe other parents all over the world should learn what has happened to their son.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...court-case-reignite-controversial-debate.html

SilverbladeTE

Sooner or later, that wall of idiocy and silence will fall, too.
By then, however, how many chidlren will be damaged?

"Let's inject millions of our highly variable offspring with foreign genetic material made up in labs, by companies who only care about short term profit, suspended in highly toxic preservatives, and slam them into kids umpteen at a time!
yes that's SURE ot help their health, isn't it?"
:rolleyes:

Enid

Thanks for posting natasha - just hope GI disturbances and MMR take more centre stage now in research.

Enid

Thanks for posting natasha - just hope GI disturbances and MMR take more centre stage now in research.

Don Quichotte

Don Quichotte
Sooner or later, that wall of idiocy and silence will fall, too.

A highly admired Rabbi was sitting with his students when suddenly he stopped talking and appeared very concerned.
" What is wrong?" they asked.
" I have very bad news for you" was his reply.
"I was looking into the distance and then I saw a large fire approaching the near-by city Odessa".
The students were alarmed. They all had relatives there and they should go as fast as possible to warn them of this serious danger.
It was Friday night, so very hard to get to the big city.
with much efforts, they managed to get there within a few hours.
But, they could see no fire and not even some smoke. Everyone was getting peacefully ready for the weekend and did not understand what they were concerned about.
They waited another day there just to be reassured, and then traveled back to their own village.
Their friends and relatives mocked them and their Rabbi for this false warning.
But, this did not make them lose their confidence.
" You have to admit" they said " that although he may have been wrong, it is admirable that he was able to see so far"

When people believe it is very hard to change their minds.

I have serious concerns about vaccinations. I am not sure that it is a smart strategy to trick the immune system to create antibodies as if it was attacked by a real invader.
I think that the risk and prevalence of a true infection should be significant enough to justify this approach.
I don't think we have a way to truly estimate the potential short and long term damage of vaccines and therefore have to be more cautious.

People underestimate the damage that can be caused by the immune system, in its attempts to fight invading organisms. we really do not know enough about the immune system to safely meddle with it.
We give too many vaccines to prevent relatively trivial diseases. We gives vaccines to avoid loss of days of work, or prevent temporary discomfort. Not just to prevent truly fatal diseases. And do we really know the consequences?

people keep on saying-Yes, thanks to vaccines we no longer have small pox or polio or tetanus. That is true, but this does not mean that we should now use this effective two-sided sword for everything that moves.

GracieJ

If you study this in detail, the diseases supposedly eradicated by vaccines were on the decline before the vaccination campaigns were underway. The most important factor every time was increased sanitation.

SilverbladeTE

And eradiction of a living organism is usually a bad idea, even if it is a problematic critter
ie, get rid of polio, you leave a space for something new to fill a niche, and since it hasn't adapted over time to the host, will probably be worse.

The discovery of radium was touted as a wonder...soon turned into a horror.
We humans always overdo things! :alien:

taniaaust1

Take care with vaccination.. they havent really looked into long term things this may be causing.

My sister put off vaccination for her kids but recently allowed herself to be talked into having it done for her 3 children.
.. her 8 or 9 year old then 2 weeks later had asthma for the first time in her life, so bad that doctor was talking about putting child in hospital. Then 3 weeks after the vaccine.. her 6 year got very bad croup and doctor wanted him on antibiotics etc (not sure if doctor wanted him hospitalised too..she may of said something about that too). Its now been 4 weeks after the children were vaccinated..so I dont know how they all are doing now and if they are still having issues.

I was telling the support worker that the other day and to my surprise, she then said exactly the same happened with her child. Her child developed asthma and had to be hospitalised not all that long after vaccination. Thing is doctors are only interested in reporting issues which appear without 2 weeks of vaccination.. so arent interested in if 8-9 year old children suddenly develop asthma a few weeks after a vaccine.

Could it be vaccines to be at fault for all the asthma about nowdays.....

Ian

Vaccination historically was based upon fraudulent science. Not much has changed today.

natasa778

This article on the above lawsuit by former Merck scientists is even better/more detailed

The lawsuit claims that to this day, Merck has consistently misrepresented the potency by simply quoting the 40 year old data from the pre-MMR monovalent mumps vaccine, thereby misrepresenting the efficacy of four multivalent vaccines: MMR, MMRII, Europe’s MMRvaxpro, and ProQuad, which is MMR plus chickenpox.

According to the two whistleblowers, not only have all the multivalent MMR vaccines been sold under false pretenses, but, as a result of this LACK OF EFFICACY, there have been numerous mumps outbreaks worldwide prompting calls for regular MMR boosters throughout life.

http://www.beyondconformity.co.nz/_blog/Hilary's_Desk/post/Former_Merck_Scientists_File_Suit_Against_Merck_Under_the_False_Claims_Act_/

I susupect something similar is happening with current whooping cough outbreaks (where large majority of those affected has been fully vaccinated), as well as most of the current polio outbreaks, where in most cases the vaccine strain is causing diseases. The answer? Let everyone have more vaccines!