• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

OMI - Kaufman and Chheda departure

valentinelynx

I don't like to engage in gossip, but i will say that one of the docs is not happy about something regarding this split. He expressed this in an email to me. I still don't have the slightest idea what happened, but it makes me sad when professionals working for the same good cause have fallings out.

Last edited:

Gingergrrl

Even though what you said is extremely vague and not meant to be gossip, I feel like we should not post it publicly if said in a private e-mail. You know I :heart: U and this is not meant in any way to censor you. I just don't want anything negative to happen to their new office (or the original OMI) b/c of something we said and this thread is not in the Members Only section. Others may totally disagree with me (which is okay) but that is my feeling.

Last edited:

valentinelynx

Even though what you said is extremely vague and not meant to be gossip, I feel like we should not post it publicly if said in a private e-mail. You know I :heart: U and this is not meant in any way to censor you. I just don't want anything negative to happen to their new office (or the original OMI) b/c of something we said and this thread is not in the Members Only section. Others may totally disagree with me (which is okay) but that is my feeling.

I rather tend to agree with you. Had mixed feelings about posting it, but I just wanted to express my distress with the event.