• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#OMFScienceWednesdays: Promising 3-day Science Meeting Funded by OMF

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

Sorry it's a day late, this week's #ScienceWednesday for you :)

bYkJQhiwg8gI5dKLEvE6i5N8-Fk_cDZn5pbvVy9-g8VsK05MPAza-k6I9K7JgVTfG__yVwZ3baLDV2DOnMdEYj1w8KAPU0-bQQVElC6Mx7mO2yMy0Imxzc10_136oFGsOKVbhqbAQjtpLbaj_hTJBFpNPTKZoCvUojx4fFt3RDyGEvS6XMotT--sAeaUeWBHe7opvQeSDfAlyl3h2Lc=s0-d-e1-ft

ME/CFS Working Group Meeting - September 26 - 28, 2018

Open Medicine Foundation is sponsoring a three-day focused scientific meeting with a growing group of excellent scientists with diverse expertise prior to the September 29th Community Symposium on the Molecular Basis of ME/CFS at Stanford University.

Over 50 scientists from all over the world will gather at Stanford from September 26 to September 28 to present their latest findings and ideas. These presentations will be interspersed with in-depth discussions, brainstorming of new ideas and next steps, and developing targeted strategies to find answers. Old collaborations will be intensified; new collaborations launched.

The working group meeting will emphasize collaboration, open sharing of unpublished data and constructive feedback and critiques in a friendly environment working towards a common goal. The meeting will continue during coffee breaks, lunches, and dinners for three full days.

OMF is pleased to fund this unique platform for open collaboration and open sharing of data and ideas, unprecedented in ME/CFS research. Our ultimate goal is to accelerate research finding answers and solutions to this dreadful disease.

We will post the working group agenda daily on our website and social media during these meetings.

If you haven't already, please register for the free Community Symposium Livestream, click here.

@Janet Dafoe (Rose49) @AshleyHalcyoneH @marilynbsg