• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NorVect conference about vector-borne diseases in May, 2015

Helen

The NorVect conference about vector-borne diseases will take place May 30th - 31st in Oslo, Norway. Here is a presentation of the speakers and their talks.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Wow this line up looks great and the talks are very in depth - wish I could be there. Reading the profiles of some of these people speaking makes me wonder all over again why testing isn't taken seriously in the UK by some of the methods discussed Dr. Armin has his own lab and he looks like he really knows what he's talking about - yet if you get a positive for Lyme and co from his lab in Germany and show it to the NHS they say its not reliable and they are not interested - as if all the overseas Dr's and labs are somehow suspect.

msf

The NHS, by its very nature, is slow at responding to new discoveries, treatments, etc. That is why people take their kids (when they are allowed) to Spain for cancer treatment, and why we have to go to Belgium or Germany to even get a diagnosis.