• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nimodopine - very interesting. Anyone have experieince with it or know about it?

Dechi

Ok, I'll wait for the name.

I used to train at the gym and lift as heavy as I could, and bike for about 6-8 hours per week. Now my training is maybe 7-14 minutes per 7-10 days. This is ridiculous but it has kept me alive in tough times !

Thanks again.

Dechi

For the info, I had a really bad day yesterday. I am Unsure if it is from the Nimodipine or from reactionnal hypoglycemia after pushing myself too much at the gym, 48 hours before. Twice yesterday I felt better. Once after lunch, when I ate some carbs, maybe 1 hour after. And after dinner, I felt really bad, had eaten mostly proteins and was still hungry but too nauseous to eat, I had a craving for ice cream somI had a caramel Sunday. And bang ! 1 hour after, I felt like a brand new person...

I am still okay this morning, I haven't been yp long, though, so we'll see. Still waiting before taking my next dose of meds.

Dechi

Did this treatment work for you @Dechi ?

I stopped taking it after about 2 years because I wasn’t seeing any major improvement.

But I definitely have been declining a bit, steadily, over the years and I’m actually thinking about going back on it to see if I would go back to how I was when I was taking it. I could do a lot more then.

godlovesatrier

Yeah lots of people did report that they got worse when they stopped in the pdf I found on another thread. But totally understand about stopping, it happens. I usually end up over stimulated or with anxiety so that prevents me going further with stuff.

I am hoping this drug will be different.