• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Next CFSAC meeting June 16-17, 2014

Nielk

Mary Dimmock - her son receiving Rituximab costing $50,000 a year plus travel to Florida.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Storming testimony from Jeanette there, and a great testimonial to Eileen Holderman.

And wow, did that patient say he used to be a spy?

What an impressive bunch we are!

Nielk

Public comment was supposed to be an hour. It only lasted half an hour yet, they insisted in cutting people's testimony from 5 to 3 minutes. Why?

Hope123

Changes? Progress? Towards what? The status quo? Seriously, what is she smoking?

I think the gov't knows that the patient community is more favorably disposed towards Dr. Jones than not so they are using her to placate us. Whether she actually believes what she is saying is another matter.

Nielk

I think the gov't knows that the patient community is more favorably disposed towards Dr. Jones than not so they are using her to placate us. Whether she actually believes what she is saying is another matter.

Do they really think that we are so dense? If Wanda says everything is alright, we will believe it?

SDSue

Southeast
Pardon me while my ignorance shows, but.....

What is this? Who are these people? Are they for us or against us? I'm listening to the first video above, and find that it's making me mad. What a colossal waste of time! The guy that talks at length about how MCS is psychological and then tacks ME/CFS on at the end??? What is that?

Nielk

Pardon me while my ignorance shows, but.....

What is this? Who are these people? Are they for us or against us? I'm listening to the first video above, and find that it's making me mad. What a colossal waste of time! The guy that talks at length about how MCS is psychological and then tacks ME/CFS on at the end??? What is that?
my bold

@SDSue - that is the question "Are they for us or against us"?

They are supposed to be "for" us. The voting members are mainly volunteering to help us and really care. I can't say the same for the government representatives. They are basically there, imo, to block any possible success.