• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mold toxicity or heavy metals / mercury toxicity?

jason30

Hi all,

I am having a hard time searching for the right treatment for the heavy metals /mercury and/or mold toxicity. Besides the toxicity's I have EHS, MCS, CFS. Due methylation and detox problems (liver phase 2, glutathion shortage) + b12 deficiency (cobalt) I have decided to start with Fredd's protocol.

There was this mold situation in my house for like 4 years. I didn't knew there were mold/fungus in the crawling space so I sat there with my nose on it! :(

I did a Toxic and essential elements hair test through Doctor's Data in April and the results showed a lot of mineral shortages (see attached file for the results). In the Andy Cutler book it states that the cause of these mineral shortages is mercury poisoning. I did have amalgam fillings in the past.
Any attempt to detox leads to many complaints (bentonite clay and regular sauna for example). I am afraid about a possibility of heavy metals/mercury in my brains through regular detoxifying.

So there is this mold toxity illness (house experience) and mercury poisoning (According to the hair test). I am not sure yet if both situations could be there. And I don't know what is wise to do; looking for a mold treatment or mercury/heavy metals treatment (Andy Cutler protocol).

I hope someone can give me advice on this.

Thanks,

Jason

Attachments

• Toxic essential elements hair test.pdf
    177.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: