• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MIC Injection

My functional medicine doctor would like me to start MIC/B12/Chromium injections. They also have methionine, inositol, choline, and methylcobalamin. I usually take B12 injections, and have for 20 years, but lately the fatigue is overwhelming, to say the least!

Has anyone taken these? Did it help?

Learner1

I have taken all of those excepting inositol, and would say that I would get an explanation for why, exactly, you need those specific doses of those things, each of which can impact your biochemistry. You certainly don't want a one size fits all approach.

I upped my methionine dose this week with dramatic impact, but I needed it, due to a homocysteine of 3...not a common situation...most people do not.

Last edited: