• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME Association Guide to ME/CFS Symptom Management – Part One | 06 July 2017

charles shepherd

ME Association Guide to ME/CFS Symptom Management – Part One | 06 July 2017

Over the next week or so we will provide a series of blogs that combine to produce a useful guide to symptom management. When the series is complete, we’ll include an index so that you can gain quick access to the most relevant blog, and the complete guide will be reflected in a newly updated leaflet available from our online shop.

The medical information contained in these blogs is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment from your own doctor. We recommend that you should always consult your doctor or dentist about any specific medical problem or approach to treatment. And we suggest that any medical information provided by the ME Association is, where appropriate, shown to and discussed with your own doctor or dentist at the next available opportunity.

First blog blog here:

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/201...cfs-symptom-management-part-one-06-july-2017/

Dr Charles Shepherd
Hon Medical Adviser, MEA

Aroa

Thank you so much !!!. I posted as well on our spanish forum and looks like people found it very interesting and helpful.