• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Magnesium/Calcium Recommendations?

Wayne

Because of its super fast absorption, you might want to consider this product (A to B Calm Instant Calcium Magnesium Drink Powder). I discovered it many years ago, and wouldn't be without it. I've used it to help my sleep, but have also used it for all kinds of restless and painful symptoms. What's quite remarkable is that I usually get results in a matter of minutes.

Recently, I "tweaked" my lower back, and took more than normal. I noticed that my sleep was better than normal during this time, even though I was dealing with some annoying back pain. Many friends have tried it as well, and most are equally surprised by the degree and swiftness of relief. I find it works better for me that pill form calcium/magnesium. -- Wayne