International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

lymphocyte typing result

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by men100, Sep 5, 2018.

1. men100

men100

Hi, I've done a lymphocyte typing. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and POTS. What do you think it can mean? I do not see the immunologist in a month.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. wholepartthings

wholepartthings

I would say typical result for ME. Or am I wrong?
    Low CD4, CD8, CD56, CD57 (lyme?)
    EBV IgG - is this very high? Without IgM normal doctors will not treat, but maybe its required to do even without IgM showing "active" infection.
    See this for treatment of EBV and others: https://sites.google.com/site/cfstestingandtreatmentroadmap/
    Low IL-2 too (the ranges differ by lab...)

Maybe read this, maybe it fits for you?
    http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/A_Regime_for_Antiretroviral_Treatment_of_Myalgic_Encephalomyelitis
    If there is no regular active virus it could help, especially if you are a severe (?) patient?

With bad immune system there will not be found an positive IgM because it can't produce it. See Dr. Klimas in Unrest film, about minute >24. She says natural killer cells are not killing the infections but producing inflammation.
    Can't start conversation with you, sorry.

3. men100

men100

Graphic, easier to see. Let's see if somebody gives me some clue as to what is happening in my immune system (and out of curiosity, what does that value mean?).

[​IMG]

Thank you.

See more popular forum discussions.