• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Low nk function in lyme?

Daffodil

Hey @Daffodil i was thinking about you lately. How are you doing since treatment started? Your NK functiin is up which is great but how are you feeling?
hi aero. i am better overall but still cannot work or anything. i am responding to the treatment but it is taking very long. i was sick 22 years so i guess that's to be expected. anyway, i am no longer in a suicidal agony at all...things are tolerable.

i do not know if my NK cell function is up....i was talking about my CD57 above. my doc no longer tests NK cell function and i haven't done it myself since its $400 USD...but i am very curious. maybe when i have more money, i will test it.

how are you? are you on a treatment? you may have told me recently but my fog/memory is still in the tank.

xoxo

Aerose91

hi aero. i am better overall but still cannot work or anything. i am responding to the treatment but it is taking very long. i was sick 22 years so i guess that's to be expected. anyway, i am no longer in a suicidal agony at all...things are tolerable.

i do not know if my NK cell function is up....i was talking about my CD57 above. my doc no longer tests NK cell function and i haven't done it myself since its $400 USD...but i am very curious. maybe when i have more money, i will test it.

how are you? are you on a treatment? you may have told me recently but my fog/memory is still in the tank.

xoxo
Well, thats a start anyway. Im glad to hear you're moving in the right direction amd hope ypu continue to do so.

I havent really gotten anything off the ground yet, im in a bad environment (little sun and dusty/moldy) but dont have the money to live anywhere else. Till then im sort of on a holding pattern.