• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

List Of Public Eye Figures With ME/CFS

AndrewB

Hello,

Ive shared a link here of wikipedia article on famous people who live with ME/CFS.
Some of this people must be in remission a lot of the time, or dont have severe type ME as some surprising names came out, one being Cher.
I wondered if anybody here knows of any other celebraties with the illness who talk about it, piano player Keith Jarrett talks in depth about it, and even talks about his extensive antibiotic treatment he's having.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_chronic_fatigue_syndrome

Andrew

PS im sorry in advance to any PR boards staff if ive posted this in the wrong place :thumbsup:

caledonia

Good timing - Stevie Nicks has been making the rounds lately with a new album.

I've always wondered if toxins can cause ME/CFS, why there wouldn't be more drug addicts like Stevie Nicks with ME/CFS. It seems like her drug of choice (cocaine) would at least do a number on your adrenals which could be diagnosed/misdiagnosed as ME/CFS.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
And Ken Wilber was actually part of the Incline Village cohort. His seizures a few years ago were a progression, but he has been sick for a couple of decades.

Sushi