• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Letter to medical professionals concerning ICD-10-CM proposal

usedtobeperkytina

Yes, if you agree with it. They can take the sample and send it in with their signature or contact Coalition members saying they want their signature added to the group letter.

Tina

Dx Revision Watch

Suzy Chapman Owner of Dx Revision Watch
Tina, as there are now multiple threads on the C4 initiative and information and discussion is becoming fragmented across several threads, could consideration be given to adding a link for this new C4 document to the original C4 coding initiative thread, please?

Article: Coalition4ME/CFS Pushes For CFS Be Classified as Neurological Disorder Before Governmental Body

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/show...gical-Disorder-Before-Governmental-Body/page5

ETA: Tina, do you know whether a .doc version of this letter is available as the PDF maker used to create the file does not appear to faciliate copy and paste from the text, which makes the document difficult to quote extracts from if commenting on and the PDF may be too large to attach to a post (I've just tried and it would not upload)?

Thanks
Suzy

Dx Revision Watch

Suzy Chapman Owner of Dx Revision Watch
New C4 document for professionals.

OK, I've got it attached via FF.

Attachments

• Coalition_s_Letter_to_PhysiciansFinal-Website.pdf
    271.5 KB · Views: 23