• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

KDM clinic appointment Monday

Gingergrrl

Hi @justy thought I'd add my tale so you don't feel alone:( Had an appointment in London to consult about getting my amalgams removed, booked hotel, dentist, B/spear for a blood test (always useful if you're passing!). Just had to cancel the lot, (luckily at no cost) as feeling so rubbish, the pain from the head pressure is off the scale, its keeping me awake during the night so not getting any sleep. Does it ever end? Hope you're feeling a bit better from resting.

@maryb I am so sorry you are going through all this and hoping you can re-schedule in the new year when you are feeling better. Hope you also get some relief from the headache and head pressure soon. :hug: