• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Introducing my supplement/nootropic/MTHFR-oriented Youtube channel

bigmillz

Been working hard on this for the past couple of weeks, and finally decided to introduce it here (and a few other places)!

This really all started because my close friends keep telling me that I should do something with the knowledge I've gained in this area, from reading PR and doing literally hours a day of my own research. I want to share it with others, specifically with beginners.

Why beginners? I don't believe that 10-minute Youtube videos can cover nearly everything you should know before trying something (somebody tell that to the infamous Drugslab channel). I do believe that Youtube is a great medium to give a general overview and/or personal review for informative purposes.

I've been trying to churn out 1-2 videos per week, and will try my best to keep it up! I get PM'ed a lot of questions over on Reddit based on my posts, so I'm looking to slowly cover many of those via video to help others out. Other topics besides MTHFR will include nutrient deficiencies, DNA tests, and (after I cover the basics) nootropics. I also want to document my personal story of what brought me to this area of interest, and what it's done for my quality of life. It's been a long road, and I hope to get some others interested and informed with some honest, down-to-earth videos.

Feedback welcome - thanks for all the knowledge here and hope you enjoy.

Video that covers my approach to supplementation:

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWw2vw0lRBdZeK0e1FS1Z0g