• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Human Placental Extract as a Subcutaneous Injection is effective in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

taniaaust1

It doesn't say why it works and also I must note that this study was funded by a grant from one of the biggest manufactures of the extract. They have been using it for around 50 years for other things. I also found a place to buy it online if anyone is interested: http://www.whynotad.com/ad/for-sale/laennec-placenta-by-japan-bio-products-php-4000tray/11390

Not sure how accurate that resource is or reliable but I think it can be found. I'm surprised this stuff hasn't hit the upscale US cosmetics world yet as it looks be huge in anti-aging and "anti-fatigue" in Japan and Korea.

My friend here in Australia swears by the placenta cream he uses on his face to keep his skin nice. (I grossed out when I heard he was using face cream made out of that esp when I often kiss his cheek).

taniaaust1

Its an extract and widely used in the region. The complete article details how they get the extract and its actually used as a medication for other ailments. I would think of it more like a fecal transplant or stem cell therapy. Again, I don't think the abstract clearly explains the process and the science behind it and if anyone is interested PM me as I have a hard copy.

I'll be PMing you as I'm interested in if I could make it from a placenta. My sister is currently trying to get pregnant again and I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving me her placenta if I could put it to a good use. Thou as she does have ME/CFS herself (caught it from me, drank out of my glass), I wonder if that could cause it not to work so well.

(You wouldn't get me eating one of those things but I'm game to inject it if I knew exactly how to make the extract and what to do).

FYI my browser tags this link as a potential phishing site. Sometimes those warnings are wrong, posting just in case.
It could be the case. I'm not sure how reliable that website is. I think calling some pharmacies in Japan and Korea would be the way to really find it. Or if you knew someone on the ground