• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hopefully my life is about to change...

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
At the end of the day nothing is 100% especially with cfsme. Everything is trial and error. Sorry can't give u a straight answer. I mostly go off my personal experience as well as what I have heard from others. Testing seems to also be just a guide as well.

As for feeling bad after taking famir again it's hard to say if it's a positive or negative thing but in general a healthy person wouldn'thave any reaction to famvir? But it sseems common amongst us cfsers and for some a sign it's stirring up the little buggers.

heapsreal

So many different interpretations by people...uuugghh..lol...here are my results
Its a bit hard to read your results as only partially copied? But picked up that total lymphocytes are low. Low or high can indicate a current infection. When low this can be a sign of your immune system tiring out. Might find it helpful to try immune supps like astragalus etc.

Yes as far as the med side effect... But I'm getting sick..running nose, knot in throat amd spitting up yellow mucous. My white blood cells have always been low....about 3.1. Will Famvir lower them? I know I was advised not to take Valcyte because of this. Thanks.

heapsreal

It possibly could but it's just a case of monitoring them. Valcyte is the most likely to do this but it's all an individual thing as well as if it causing issues such as bacterial infections.