• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Here is a link to the UK's 'secret files' that were released a couple of years ago

Countrygirl

http://www.thegracecharityforme.org/TNA/index.html

In case you missed them when they were released here is a copy of the 'secret files' that were sashed away for more than 70 years under the the Official Secrets' Act.

For me, reading these was a walk down memory lane and my case and others whom I represented are mentioned here, although our names have been redacted.

I am not sure whether I should release the name of the medical practice that treated its patients so badly as their name too has been redacted. Shame on them!

If you want to know the name of the surgery referred to in the files complete this line from the poet laureate Sir John Betjeman, poet laureate: 'Silvery pink and creamy...............................................':angel:

C.G.

Edited to add that I have just -re-read some of the papers and find that the medical practice concerned is mentioned, but not the name of the doctors.

Wessely's comments are fascinating!:D

Last edited: