• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

heat+cool sensation switch continuously

caledonia

@pamojja thank you for posting. I have got the blood test check for estrogen, progesterone, long ago by the obgyn due to unregular period but that was long time ago.

Ive tried to get the saliva cortisol checked by my own on the lab and it came back high. But i dont know if its accurate also most regular doctors dont rely on saliva test only blood test. But i read that the blood cortisol test isnt very accurate?

@caledonia
Are thymus and thyrois correlated? Cause ive seen it being mentioned a couple of times.

Well i got mercury filling but taking it out in normal dentist clinic (no special clinic) will be a huge risk :(

What are the test for full thyroid panels? Free t3 free t4 and the tpo ab?

Some of the tests that are mentioned seem new to me i dont know if its available :( but thanks for the info i will try to find more info.

The thymus is a gland in the lymph system. So it's not really related to the thyroid, which is part of the HPAT system (hypothalamus, pituitary, adrenals, thyroid).

The mercury fillings could very well be a root cause of the problems you're having, as it can cause issues with the thyroid and adrenals, and cause fatigue and many other problems.

Not knowing any better, I got mine mercury fillings out with my normal dentist, one at a time as they went bad.

My suggestion would be to go to one or both of the Cutler chelation forums and ask for how to find a dentist in your area who knows how to remove the fillings the right way. Or, if there is no one, how to get them removed safely by your normal dentist. There are at least some supplements you can take, and you can do them one at at time.

See my signature link for links to the Cutler forums.

See the Stop The Thyroid Madness for great info getting thyroid issues diagnosed and treated. There is also a section on the adrenals. https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/