• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Have you heard about structured water?

Ayaju

I've been using it for a month or so, and doing my research on it, and I'm a believer. I absolutely have more energy, I'm happier, my skin and hair are softer, and my lemon tree seems to be springing into new life!

I truly believe that long-term use of this stuff will continue to make me healthier, and maybe even heal some things!

From what I understand, natural spring water is the best water to drink; that is, the raw, living water; not the bottled kind. And that the device I purchased virtually returns water back to its living, energetic state. And that what that does is it allow the water to penetrate the body's cells. And what that does is hydrate the body.

I learned that 94% of people are dehydrated, and that 85% of illnesses and ailments can be healed simply from hydration. That makes sense to me since we are 70% water!

I learned that our cells have a surface tension, or dyne, of 46, but that tap and bottled and filtered water have a dyne of around 75, and that's why the water we drink runs right through us. But structured water has a dyne of 45! That's why it can penetrate the cells.

I also learned that structuring water neutralizes every single toxin in the water! Water has memory, and structuring it erases the memory of toxins.

I feel truly blessed and grateful that structured water came into my life. It is truly needed, since I don't happen to have access to raw spring water! I learned that the reason spring water is living and energized is simply because of the movement of the water when it dances over the rocks, creating a vortex. Sadly, water sitting still in reservoirs, pipes, and wells is dead!

Interesting, right? Is anyone else using structured water?
Judy

Dufresne

almost there...
I've used ionized water in the past. It's been discussed in threads on our forum here. Search under 'ionized water' and you'll find them. I believe the positive effect for those with ME/CFS is achieved through its negative oxidation reducing potential (ORP). Dr Cheney has quantified the positive effects of structured water to some extent. Essentially it functions as an antioxident which of course alters redox. I got the most out of it while drinking it at an pH level of 9-10. The ORP goes up with the level of alkalinity, though it's not strictly dictated by pH. The drawback I found was that consuming water at this unnaturally high pH was stripping me of my muscle mass. Also the great benefit I enjoyed in the first few days settled back to only a relatively minor improvement. That said I think there are probably positive benefits that are less apparent, but sustainable, over the long run drinking 'structured' water in the range of 7.5 to 8.5. The thing is I wasn't willing to pay $1500 or more for the machine. Though perhaps there are cheaper ways of getting the same effect. Anybody interested in trying ionized water might check out Jupiter/IonWays, as they offer a full money-back guarantee for a thirty day trial. They twice honoured this in my case.

Ayaju

Good info, Dufresne.
I love learning that Dr. Cheney knows about structured water! I predict great things coming from that!
I think the most important thing about water is that you Love the water you drink! That you feel good about it!
I learned that a lot of people have good results with alkaline (ionized, RO) water for a time, but that after a while it starts to be not so good for the body.
I like that structured water balances your body's pH, and that it is negatively charged, like mother earth, which is needed by the body, and which grounds us.
Oh, I got my SW House Unit for $1300 + a FREE Portable! ($400 value) Woot! Being allowed to make monthly payments helps!
Judy

Undisclosed

I also learned that structuring water neutralizes every single toxin in the water! Water has memory, and structuring it erases the memory of toxins.

How? In nature, as water runs over rocks and stones, it's certainly doesn't remove bacteria, chemicals, etc, etc. To remove toxins you have to either physically remove them with filters or kill live ones via some sort of chemical process. To note, I have read a website's explanation of how a structured water device removes toxins and it seems it removes the energy patterns which is supposed to render the toxins inert. I don't think there is any proof for this at all. And I don't think I would drink water spiked with Strychnine after it had been put through this device. Are there any research studies related to this?

I drink a lot of water when I remember too and feel much better because dehydration certainly not good for anybody. I think water is marvelous and mysterious. I am fine with it filtered after it comes out of our tap.

Ayaju

Kina ~

Great question!

I would say this: We have been conditioned (to the tune of $100 billion a year) to spend our hard earned money on water filters that don't even filter water in a way that makes any sense. We are energy and so is everything in our world. In almost all cases water filters reduce (rather than remove) physical contaminants but they never address the energy of the toxins. Studying homeopathy shows that the energy of a physical substance is present in water even after it is physically removed. I choose to neutralize my water energetically and to align my body as closely as possible with nature. There have been many studies done on the topic and I like the following page because it presents a lot of structured water science in one place: Structured Water Science. While I would never intentionally add a chemical to water to test a technology, what I know is that a lot of people are drinking more structured water and getting hydrated and that is the most important aspect of drinking water.

I know of a scientist/professor at the University of Washington, Dr. Gerald Pollack, who believes in structured water and who wants to do double-blind studies on it, etc. BUT, Big Pharma is blocking all funding for testing! Hmm. Could it be because they can't make any money on SW?!

Personally, I have my House Unit attached to the outgoing pipe from my HALO water tank that filters our water. That's a cool thing about SW; it works in harmony with any water system. The reason I keep my HALO is because we have a high chlorine smell/taste in our water without the HALO. I completely believe that the chlorine is neutralized by the SW unit though, that even though the physical properties remain, they are benign. So I don't "need" the HALO, but I prefer it.

I trust in kinesiology as a real science, and people who muscle-test on SW tests positive. In other words, if first they muscle-test on tap or bottled water and they muscle-test weak (a huge "NO" from the body), then the water is structured and they muscle-test strong ("YES! Drink this water!")

Judy

Ayaju

Happy New Year everyone!

I have an important personal update! Well, since forever, often I get this mental and emotional HEAVINESS and DEPRESSION for no apparent reason. Know what I mean? I especially notice it when I'm driving. Well, it's GONE! I've noticed this for a while now! It's gone because of structured water! WOW!!!!

This is like a miracle!