• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gu syndrome

LINE

I read Dr. Fruehauf's material and did his supplements (Thunder pearls and Lightning pearls).
https://www.classicalpearls.org/res...atory-diseases-with-autoimmune-complications/

Results were so so but I addressed the infection via other routes such as addressing the biofilm environment, using broad spectrum natural antibiotics and addressing resistance using goldenseal leaf (not root) and hemp oil which is a great antibiotic and stops resistance.

I read Dr. Fruehauf's material and did his supplements (Thunder pearls and Lightning pearls).
https://www.classicalpearls.org/res...atory-diseases-with-autoimmune-complications/

Results were so so but I addressed the infection via other routes such as addressing the biofilm environment, using broad spectrum natural antibiotics and addressing resistance using goldenseal leaf (not root) and hemp oil which is a great antibiotic and stops resistance.
How long did it take you to see results and CFS symptoms and how are you doing now?

LINE

I think the bigger question is what type of infection is a person dealing with since not all pathogens are created equal ( I hope that does not sound disrespectful). In my case, I contracted a protozoal parasite which did not respond to convential treatments and of course that before I knew what I was dealing with. Biofilms tend to form in mucous membranes (gut, sinuses etc) so if an organism gets locked into the biofilm, it is nearly impossible to get to the infection. If the biofilm is reduced then chances of recovery is greater. As an example, many people get sinus infections and try quite a bit of things but suffer, there is a good chance that it is pathogen based and it is locked in the biofilm environment.

The second issue is what treatment to use, there are a wide variety of pathogens and most can be summarized into groups such as viral, bacterial, parasitic, protozoa parasites, yeast/fungal, rogue bacteria such as l-form and mycoplasma etc. This is always a stumbling block for practitioners and patients alike.

I tried numerous products based on recommendations but did not understand the mechanisms, for instance resistance, sensitivity and biofilms, when I got that figured out then things started working.

My experience has been:
1/ I removed the biofilms slowly then used a wide spectrum herbal killers. The idea behind wide spectrum is that we really don't know what we are infected with and the wide spectrum has activity against a number of pathogens.
This is my post about biofilms https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pptu/lactoferrin-xylitol-protocol-simplified-t4468734.html I also have lots of information on MDR (multiple drug resistant) information on that forum as well.

2/ Find the right substance(s) that kill (also known as antibiotic sensititivty). Neem, caprylic acid (coconut oil), garlic, cubeb pepper (black pepper), black seed, myrrh, frankincense, olive leaf, lemongrass and chai tea, etc. Chai tea varies in its ingredients but nearly every one of these spices are anti-microbial. I also have used curry mixes (Sharwood etc), these products contain a number of antibiotic spices. Most spices are antimicrobial, you have to find the right one.

3/ Address resistance, if present*. There are a number of things I have used that take care of this including goldenseal leaf (not root) and hemp oil (these 2 are the strongest imo), the other things I have also used graviola, paprika and bitter melon.

*Resistance is easy to spot, in that if you take a substance and you see results within a 7 to 10 day window then you know you are on the right path. However, if you see a reversal of that progress within a few days of the 7 to 10 day window then resistance is suspected.

This happened to me (resistance) after taking either naturals or a prescription. I have a very long standing infection that has been reduced significantly after using the goldenseal leaf and the hemp oil which is taken along with the antimicrobials. I have learned that many of these infections are tough and I have to keep pressure on them.

LINE

I forgot to answer the second question. I am nearly functional now but still dealing with remnants of the infection. I was nearly bedridden to working 15 hours per week. I now work full time and lead a near functional life.