• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

From India- EBV positive - Please guide me

learner2life

David Pain
Deepak,
I am currently on an anti parasitic.. taking biltricide. I just finished on the last full moon then am taking a herbal support called parastat from quantum. Anyways, I did feel more pressure in the mid right quadrant of my stomach and that cleared with the help of 2 coffee enemas. I was a little worried because it really wouldn't go away. It may be helpful to keep that in mind. Actually I have had really good success getting bile to flow with tinctures of curcumin, chinese bitters and coptis and gcg. Those tinctures were part of a gallstone cleanse protocol but they did move bile pretty well for me, maybe they are accessible in india. Just some ideas if you run into that. Hope it helps.
David

Me too - stoool tests always come negative - I think I will also just go for it

ICU on curezone has very interesting, detailed parasite protocols too- anyone seen those ?

the biltricide I have purchased says - not to take if one may have ocular or brain cysts and only to take it under a neurologist supervision in a hospital !!

I am not sure if I do !

Any comments on this anyone ?

baccarat

I felt spaced out, quite dizzy and the inside of my head felt like the inside of a washing machine.

I have been treating for epstein barr and other virus using homeopathic nosodes.. ie homeopathics made from the original buggy...

I buy them here www.celletech.com or through Homeocan here in Cnanada or www.helios.co.uk

I have had releif of long standing gallbladder problems treating this way for EBarr and also for latent measles virus... Alot of virus land in the digestive tract .. I know I have treated for many and getting better.. My blog about my journey using homeopathy .. www.nanciswell.wordpress.com