• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Folic Acid Overdose and subsequent landslide

It sure seems like there are some fungal, yeast, and bacterial infections. I'd started taking Pau D'arco about two months ago, and finally got up to the recommended amount a week ago. It's made such a big difference in anxiety, and it's happened slowly as the herb has apparently been killing off at least one of the infections.
Not sure if the Vitamin C reading is something to be concerned about or not. I'm guessing some kind of infection is sapping my vitamin C. I'm definitely eating enough food high in vitamin C, more than the RDA by miles, so it's obviously something else. Any comments welcome!
Thanks so much

ljimbo423

It sure seems like there are some fungal, yeast, and bacterial infections. I'd started taking Pau D'arco about two months ago, and finally got up to the recommended amount a week ago. It's made such a big difference in anxiety, and it's happened slowly as the herb has apparently been killing off at least one of the infections.

I have experienced something very similar. I started treating dysbiosis about a year ago and maybe a few months after I started the anxiety attacks I had for many years stopped!

I still have anxiety but it continues to diminish the longer I treat my dysbiosis. There is a clear connection for me, with dysbiosis, anxiety and anxiety attacks.

Having taken countless antidepressants and anti-anxiety drugs over many, many years. None of which stopped my anxiety attacks.

If somebody would have told me a year ago that treating dysbiosis would stop my anxiety attacks, I would probably have laughed at them!

Jim