• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Extremely tired/sleepy Hydrocortisone

Grigor

@roxie60 ,

I wish I could tell you but I had to stop. The spaced out wasted feeling was something I was willing to tolerate for a while but getting panic attacks not so I stopped.

roxie60

Grigor I am also on the verge of stopping after 16 days. Too sleepy, spacey, feel medicated on HC, and periods of angef which is not lkke me. I was hopeful this would be thd answer to getting to some additional improvement. Very frustrated.

Grigor

@roxie60, well it's obviously up to you. I wish I tried it a little longer. But I have to do everything myself as I live alone. So I couldn't handle to be way worse and on top of it get anxiety issues.

Maybe now I would handle it a bit better. Sadly these therapies are no guaranty for improvement and also it might cause a relapse. Always a hard choice.

I might have written here Before, but you seem to have lyme disease. The doctor you Went to does not know much about lyme and his testing is not sensitive enough. He is using so many as guineau pegs including me! I paid loads of Money to him and did not get any help at all. He just steals Money from you. Go to a llmd like Augsburg clinic or dr. Kleeman and get real testing and doctors who are not only experimenting on people! I also had Me diagnosis for sixteen years and it is only a diagnosis of common symptoms and does not say anything about the cause really.