• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Says Lyme disease does not exist

kungfudao

Thanks for sharing your story. in the last ten years since I crashed,I have heard hundreds of stories like yours.every one can have their opinion. Like I have an opinion about the Vietnam war,but I was not in the war ,so their is things I will never completely understand about it. People like us are the front line soldiers of this Lyme debate.There are places so dark that at times I wanted to stop the suffering, any way I could. Like ants crawling all over your body. I ran till I couldn't walk,rolling in the dirt dry heaving on the railroad tracks at three in the morning, hallucinating.
I feel your pain..what I now know is that there is always hope.
So its all about opinions and scholarly debates, but to us its a everyday reality.
I think you can learn I.M. Bactrim long acting was a good choice for me. Its not that hard.Keep up the good fight,and thanks for adding your experience to this forum.

Kungfudao, thank you so much. When I read your stories, I feel myself stronger. I'm sorry that you went through that painful years. I'm crying, but trying to be brave and do what I need to do.
I will ask my LD about Bactrim. Thank you! I need your knowledge. My problems are liver and GI issues. Now I'm on doxy, clarithromycin, Crypto Plus, boluoke, candex, glutathione, supplements, and other. My LD wants me to have ceftriaxone I.M. instead of clarithromycin until I get better with stomach and intestins. Plus I will start Artemisinin SOD, and he gave me Alinia for 6 days (3 days on, 4 off). I need to find Mepron. My insurance does not cover it.

kungfudao

Kungfudao, thank you so much. When I read your stories, I feel myself stronger. I'm sorry that you went through that painful years. I'm crying, but trying to be brave and do what I need to do.
I will ask my LD about Bactrim. Thank you! I need your knowledge. My problems are liver and GI issues. Now I'm on doxy, clarithromycin, Crypto Plus, boluoke, candex, glutathione, supplements, and other. My LD wants me to have ceftriaxone I.M. instead of clarithromycin until I get better with stomach and intestins. Plus I will start Artemisinin SOD, and he gave me Alinia for 6 days (3 days on, 4 off). I need to find Mepron. My insurance does not cover it.

What did the doc say about your liver,Have you been tested for hep-c or did your doctor say whats wrong with your liver, you really have a lot of co infections, Bactrim pulled me out of some tuff times, but it didn't cure me.I believe the new research on daptomycin ceftaroline and doxy in combo IV to be the key. I'm on it now and making improvements.
Ceftriaxone can have serious gallbladder complications(I did) and it burns like a wasp sting. but you can use it with lidocain. Ask your doc if hes familiar with the Zhang study.
Ask your doctor to write the prescriptions as a medical benefit not a prescription benefit. Also put STAT and Do Not Substitute.Try it, and call your ins every day bug them, they wont call you back .I probably spent 100 hrs on the phone. keep in touch.be strong.
Dr Horrowitz talks about the John Hopkins Zhang study.

Last edited:
I'm so glad for you! I wish you to cure it and forget about this hard time. Please, share your experience.
I was checked for infection hepatitises and autoimmune. I'm negative. Some my doctors think that I have autoimmune hepatitis and need to be checked more, but it's difficult in the USA. I'm having a treatment for liver about a year (hepatoprotectors). Also, low dose naltrexone has helped to my liver.
Thank you very much for important advices and your support! I'm new in this country, still do not know American medical system well, and my English is not good. I will follow your recommendations. I have Medical, it's hard for me to deal with them, but even though, I have a few small victories on my way of fight for a possibility to get medical help.
Good night!

kungfudao

I'm so glad for you! I wish you to cure it and forget about this hard time. Please, share your experience.
I was checked for infection hepatitises and autoimmune. I'm negative. Some my doctors think that I have autoimmune hepatitis and need to be checked more, but it's difficult in the USA. I'm having a treatment for liver about a year (hepatoprotectors). Also, low dose naltrexone has helped to my liver.
Thank you very much for important advices and your support! I'm new in this country, still do not know American medical system well, and my English is not good. I will follow your recommendations. I have Medical, it's hard for me to deal with them, but even though, I have a few small victories on my way of fight for a possibility to get medical help.
Good night!
I think you can get medical to pay. others have.and a good night to you.

kungfudao

Day 16 on Lyme persister 3 drug combo Daptomycin, Ceftaroline and Doxycycline
but far from cured. so far very tolerable ,my lung capacity has improved some.
When I exersise I don't feel myself panting and sweating so much, I remain more calm.and clarity has improved a bit.
long way to go. I'm going to stick with it.

kungfudao

That is some of the most powerful innovative information on the corruption that has been obviously going on for some time.
There is so much damaging evidence ,I don't even know where to start. I guess just carefully reading all the info will be the first thing to do. I shuffled through it. Sooo many links on the implications for damage caused and corruption.
I highly recommend reading.