Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr mercola.

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Fuzzyhead, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

Anyone herxed with probiotics? I always take them but I changed last week to dr mercola complete probiotics with 70 billion cfu. First day I took them I had loose stools all day and haven't felt well since. My heads awful, fatigue etc. I am wondering if they are too strong for me or it's a coincidence ‍♀️.

2. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe
    Imo that can mean bacterial translocation through a hyperpermeable intestinal lining.

3. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

What does this mean?

4. raghav

raghav Senior Member

India
    I could never tolerate probiotics or colostrum. But since I started kefir milk with probiotics and colostrum, my food allergies have gone away. There is something in the kefir milk which makes your intestines accept probiotics and colostrum. I take 50 ml of the kefir milk mix everyday with 3 drops vitamin D3.

5. Sundancer

Sundancer Senior Member

Holland
    three years ago I've done probiotics and herxed very....brr..shudder to think back on that. But helped a lot for the state of my belly.
    taking small doses and very slowly building up.

See more popular forum discussions.